Times of Service
Parish Life and Diary
Plans for the Future
Links to other sites
Getting Married in our Church
Welcome to the web home of Trory and Killadeas parish. We use two churches for worship. St. Michaels Church at Trory which was totally resored and refurbished in 2008 with a new heating system installed in 2009 a year which saw the enlargement of the parish car park. In 2010 a new electronic organ was installed to supplement the church organ.
The historic Devenish round tower which is located very close to St. Michael's, Trory.
Our other place of worship is The Priory Church, Killadeas. This is built on an ancient monastic site dating well over 1000 years. The present Church dates from the 1880's. The parish have dedicated a parish hall at the rear of the church in 2010.
The Rector and some of the confirmation class photographed around the Cross slab stone in the Priory Church grounds. This is a sign of a church with a monastic (Culdees) origin.
We as a parochial group are proud of the long heritage of our parishes. The true dates of the founding of Christian witness on both sites has been lost to history and yet we give thanks for our past and are most aware of the Communion of Saints gone before.
However today we aim to build a community of the faithful open to all pilgrims and regard ourselves as having the responsibility of handing onward the faith of God- Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Our calling is to instill in all we do the hand of God be that in our worship and devotions or in our lives and community.